November 26, 2009

Fam Club


I took off work Wednesday to run a few errands in the suburbs and hang with my family since we'll be with Brooke's all day on Thanksgiving. It's nice to be out in the suburbs if just to be reminded that not everywhere (nor everyone) is as dense as our far North Side neighborhood of Edgewater.

Much of the day was spent playing with my high-voltage nephew Jackson, who here demonstrates the art of coloring while wearing an as-seen-on-TV 'Ove' Glove.

The highlight of our playtime involved Lincoln Logs:

Me:
[builds small-but-impressive cabin]
Jack:
[knocks over afforementioned cabin] "I'm sorry Johnpee I didn't mean to knock over your house."

Repeat.

- jpg

1 comment:

  1. Johnpee, so sorry that Jackson knocked over your house. Thank you so much for hanging out with him yesterday!

    ReplyDelete